Friday, October 26, 2012

Conferences and our Election Results

I have scheduled most of our conferences and I am working on getting the last few set up for the next week or so.  I appreciate your willingness to take the time to talk things over about your child and their preschool year.  A lot happens within the school year and it's great to have an understanding of where we're headed and to share thoughts and ideas. I am very thankful that I can meet with all of you!

                                      Bee Clip Art



We have our election results tallied and our two groups are called, The Scooby Doo Club and the Busy Bee Club.  I will send home a paper with your child to let you know which club your child is currently in and what the goals of the club entail.  We're excited about each club and what we can learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment